Friday 25 March 2011

Katherine Sandoz: Landscapes

Wow wow wow! I was show her work the other day by a friend and I WANT ONE! Kathering Sandoz is an artist living in Savannah Georgia (USA) and does the most beautiful landscape painting. I'm going to just say it - not the biggest fan of her portraiture - sorry! But that's just me.
keystone drive & cedars 

She also has a blog which details both art and her children in equal measure.

(waterway) trees @ lowtide 
I just love the colours she puts together, along with the opacity of some of the strokes over others.


(waterway) driftwood 

treescapes windsor forest pine

1 comment:

  1. I hadn't seen this and am so glad that I have now. Happy New Year to you. I'm glad you are back in the saddle! -Katherine

    ReplyDelete

You might also like...